Dear Friends and Family,
It is with GREAT joy that we write to you together, as husband and wife!
We are so grateful to all of you who wrote, sent emails, text messages, phone calls and have prayed for us over these past few weeks. We are also grateful for your incredible generosity!
After enjoying a beautiful week in various places throughout Southern California, we are back and ready for what comes next?
So the question may be asked… what IS next?
THAT is a GREAT question!
Here is a breakdown of our next few months in the United States:
- April 30-May 6: Southern California
- May 6-May 9: Indianapolis, Indiana – CMF Board Meeting
- May 11-May 12: Waco, Texas
- May 12-May 25: Houston, Texas
- May 25-29: Lubbock, Texas
- May 29-June 1: Joplin, Missouri
- June 1-June 8: Houston, Texas
- June 8-June 11: Portland, Oregon
- June 11-June 21: Southern California
- June 21-June 24: Ryan in Austin, Texas
- June 24-July 2: Southern California
- July 2-3: Back to Houston to return to Kenya
We would love to meet with you while we are here, please let us know if you would like to schedule a time for catching up, and sharing about life and ministry!
During the next week we ask you to pray for:
Our time in Indianapolis next week. During the CMF Board Meeting we will be presenting a short bit about the Hope Partnership and our roles. We have a few meetings with those in the CMF Head Office to discuss our next year with CMF and future service plans. (Including financial information. Please pray for clarity in discerning what our vision for the next year will be regarding our individual ministry roles in the Hope Partnership.
We will be writing again soon!
Ryan and Justine Hayes
Here are a few moments captured by Justine’s cousin from the ceremony: